Sasha Grynyuk, solo piano
Saturday 22 April 2023 at 7:30 pm
Breinton is excited to host a piano recital featuring Sasha Grynyuk, a talented performer with a genuine passion for music who has been described as "an impressive artist with remarkable, unfailing musicality". Join us for a wonderful mid-spring evening of Fantasie, Variations and Ballades, not to be missed by piano lovers.
As a multiple competition winner and Gold Medal holder from the Guildhall School of Music, Sasha's exceptional musical abilities have been recognized by prestigious institutions and journalists such as BBC Music Magazine and International Piano Magazine.
In addition to his musical talent, Sasha is also an advocate for Ukrainian peace and is actively fundraising for Ukrainian charities.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to catch Diabellical Waltz, by living composer Lera Auerbach, which was first released in March 2020, just before the pandemic took hold of the world. Get your tickets now and be a part of a truly memorable evening!
Born in Kyiv, Ukraine, Sasha Grynyuk studied at the National Music Academy of Ukraine and later at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama in London.
Sasha was described by legendary Charles Rosen as “an impressive artist with remarkable, unfailing musicality always moving with the most natural, electrifying, and satisfying interpretations”.
- Fantasie in F minor, Op. 49
- Lera Auerbach
- Diabellical Waltz
- Variations on a Theme by Bach
- Variations Serieuses Op. 54
- Ballades Op. 10
- This is an indoor recital, following our original, pre-pandemic, format
- Tickets are £23 each; seats are guaranteed but not reserved
- Snacks and drinks (included in ticket price) will be served during the interval
- Prices broadly cover the cost of musicians; your voluntary donation will help us to continue to run these recitals
- Recitals take place at Breinton, Heath House Road, Woking GU22 0RD - get directions
- Car parking is available from 7:00 pm; Doors will open at 7:15 pm; Performance at 7:30 pm
- Parking availability drives the capacity for this event and guests are encouraged to travel by foot, by bicycle, or to share rides
- Tickets must be purchased in advance from this website.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. This means that we cannot return your payment if you are unable to attend an event. Your payment will be refunded in full if we have to cancel a recital. Donations are non-refundable.
- Tickets may be transferred to others. This means that you may give away or sell your tickets to someone else. Tickets are not transferable to another recital or another date.
- If you are unable to attend a recital that you have booked and paid for, we may be able to help you transfer your tickets to another member. If we successfully transfer your ticket to another member, an administrative charge equal to 30% of the ticket price will be payable.